Mile is a type of bonus accumulated during your cashless payment and convertible to a flight ticket.
The amount you need to spend to earn 1 mile:
With “Platinum” cards - 3 AZN
With “Black” cards - 2 AZN
With “Elite” cards - 1 AZN
When you make cashless payments with your “Miles&Smiles PASHA Bank” cards.
Note: You can earn miles for customs payments only if such payments are made at customs POS-terminals. No miles shall be calculated for online customs payments.
It is an individual identification number issued by the Turkish Airlines within “Miles&Smiles” program. If you don’t have TK number, it will be created automatically when you order your card.
Yes, if both parties used miles for at least one flight for the last 2 years.
You can exchange the miles you earned by making payments, with flight tickets of 26 airlines (THY and “Star Alliance” members).
Enter to Turkish Airlines site: https://pshb.az/3SK5Epc
Star Alliance members are the following:
2. United Airlines
3. Air Canada
4. Swiss Airlines
5. Air China
6. Singapore Airlines
7. Turkish Airlines
8. LOT Polish Airlines
9. Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)
10. Shenzhen Airlines
11. Aegean Airlines
12. Air India
13. Air New Zealand
14. All Nippon Airways (ANA)
16. Austrian Airlines
18. Brussels Airlines
19. Copa Airlines
20. Croatia Airlines
22. Ethiopian Airlines
23. EVA Air
24. South African Airlines
25. TAP Portgual
26. Thai Airways
- Miles for payments – are the miles accumulated during cashless payments using Miles&Smiles PASA Bank card.
- Welcome miles – are the miles issued by the bank to the owners of new cards. You can immediately earn unconditional welcome miles with a newly opened card.
You can immediately earn unconditional welcome miles with a newly opened card.
Read more: https://pshb.az/3MrP6Sl
Welcome miles will not be added to new or renewed/replaced cards of existing Miles&Smiles customers.
- Campaign miles - are the miles accrued during the campaigns organized by the Bank.
- Additional miles - are the additional miles accrued from the payments made to our partners.
You can find information about all our partners and rules for calculation of partner miles here: https://pshb.az/3LLdblv